Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Services
Based in Trenton IL, we serve customers all over the Metro-East area in Southwestern Illinois.
Have you noticed your allergies acting up? Does dust seem to pile up faster and faster? It’s time to call a local HVAC contractor that specializes in indoor air quality. At Baer Heating & Cooling, Inc., we provide indoor air quality solutions for homes and businesses in Trenton IL and throughout the surrounding areas. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of indoor air quality to people in our local communities. Additionally, we offer a wealth of industry experience to ensure your complete satisfaction. Call to get started!
Why is air quality important?
Did you know that the air inside your home can be as much as 5x more polluted than the air outdoors, causing serious health concerns? The problem lies in your air ducts and HVAC equipment that could harbor harmful bacteria, viruses, mold, dust mites, and more. Luckily, you can always call the staff at Baer Heating & Cooling for a wide range of indoor air quality solutions that are sure to have you breathing easy.
Our Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Dehumidifiers – These are used to make rooms feel comfortable in hot, humid climates that are common throughout the Midwest during the summer months. Without a dehumidifier, your home may feel uncomfortably damp.
- Humidifiers – Humidifiers are used to create a more pleasant environment in the wintertime. While a standard furnace can raise the temperature, it may also make your home uncomfortably dry. Humidifiers put moisture back into the air for optimized home comfort.
- High-Efficiency HVAC Filters – Most systems just use the standard fiberglass filter. However, there are several types of high-efficiency and permanent air filters available for all makes and models. Let us provide an evaluation of your system to find the filter that is best for you.
- In-Duct Air Purifiers – We provide in-duct air purifiers for homes and businesses throughout our service area. We offer quality products from Aprilaire and RGF Environmental Group to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Ventilation Control Systems – With ventilation control systems, you can more effectively remove harmful fumes, odors, gases and other debris from your home or business’ air supply.
- Carbon Dioxide Sensors – By installing carbon dioxide sensors, you’re putting the safety of everyone first. This helps monitor the quality of your air and alerts you to high CO2 levels.
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Our featured air quality products are effective at removing the following things from your home’s air supply:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Pet Dander
- Indoor Air Pollution
- Dust Mites